Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I have decided that i should not allow other factors in life to constrain me. This means taking control of my life, time, and energies. I want to be able to project the right amount of energies into my talents. There should be no excuses, no explanations or justifications to others about what I do.

In the past I felt a need to please others, and I'm not happy. I'd like to get to a point where my happiness and life come first, and not last. I getting there.

Of course things don't happen overnight, and if I rememeber to do things the right way (put my needs and well-being first), then I can't possibly fail. It shall all work itself out, if I maintain the right course.

I'm developing two new websites. The first is my official home site. This site will contain photos, poetry, and liks galore. LOL. I want it to be my special site. The one I would want to design if I went to a professional and asked them to work on it.

The second will be a labor of love. It's a site dedicated to fine art. The details are still in the wash, but my background in art is my first love.

Song of the Day: Talk About Love by Brandy. It is really a cool song, and is right for the summer. If the opportunity presents itself, I'll purchase her new CD.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Encouragement dance sent your way!