Sunday, June 06, 2004

Yesterday, there was some rennovating about the house. I was so sleepey when the people came to work, that I slept through their time here. I got up, and they were ready to work on the windows. Lord, my room looked a mess. I had to scramble and make things look neater, so they could get though and finish the windows. The windows look nice now. LOL :-)

Bought new blinds for the windows. One of them doesn't fit my window. Have to take it back today, and get a larger one. Talk about anti-climatic. LOL

Still working on my porfolio for graduate school. I also want to take more photography classes, so I can expand upon some ideas I have about creativity.

An ex-friend called me recently, but I don't think I want to talk to her anymore. A lot of things have changed between us. Namely the fact that she tried to start a conversation as if nothing has happened between us to make us stop speaking to each other. What does she really want? I don't thin I'll ever ask. I don't want to know.

No comments: