Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Tonight and tomorrow I will work on my new web sites. I was going to call my homepage "Stacy's House," or something like that, but the page is not just about my name. It's about me, and not naming everything after me. I did think of a nifty logo for "Stacy's House" I may use, but as a signature. I want the homepage to be original and raw. Y'know get the best of me in there, and let you know it's all good.

The rain subsided, and I went to lunch. Downtown floods so easily, and wcars slached water all over the side walk. If they wern't racing through the water, it wouldn't be so bad, but those bastards did, and I nearly got soaked several times.

I got some nachos, and a Sprite, and called that an evening. I tried out the Yahoo radio. The one where you customise the music. My taste is so eclectic, that I didn't know half the selections the radio was selecting for me. I got over that real fast. LOL

I've written three times today. That's a great thing. I feel great when i write, and I like that feeling.

Song of the Evening: Fall by Cree Summer. Why: It's a rock flavored tune that I like. It also represents my ecleticism well.

Thought of the Evening: Do not question everything. Somethings must be accepted as is.

Be well people, be well.

No comments: