Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I wasn't going to write today, since I have so tired, but after sufin' the net a little, I decided to get off my lazy duff and write something. I should forewarn that I may skip Fridays, and some Saturdays for personal reasons. Really, on those days if I touch the computer and go online, I just may have to write, but on those days I'm resting from work and classes. I don't wanna see a damn machine.

Yesterday, a co-worker said she had to go home 'cause she left her dog in the house. I suppose if a rainbow had hit the sky she might have to leave us today. Alas, no rainbow, no retreat.

The libray is obnoxiously silent. It's too quiet. The only real sound I hear is the tapping of the keys. I wondering if I'm typing too loud for the patrons? Circulation is almost capable of running itself when it's this inactive. All I do is answer questions about times open/close, and computer lab locations. Phone hasn't rung in a while. I take it that's good.

Took a test today in my computer graphics class. I still think multiple choice is a bad way to desmostrate knowledge of software. Weshould have projects to complete, and be judged on that, but I got an "A," so I shan't bitch too much about that.

No comments: