Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy, and Tired of it Too.

Man, I have an animated poem to complete. it took me all day to figure out I could animate each staza seperately, and import them into the title page. I felt such great relief to get one part of the material done.

Now, I have to put the ActionScript fuctions on the Flash movie tonight. I also have to add some music to my poem. This will keep me busy unto the wee hours, but I will get it done. All that will be left for Wedbesday, is to tweak the project, and turn it in. Gotta love hard work.

Had to help co-worker with letter to the students concerning behavior at the desk. Don't know if it helps, but tweaking the letter to praise their good work in addition to any problems we may have with them seemed like the right thing to do. I didn't want the letter to seem like we're blaming students for all that goes wrong at the desk.

Gotta go back 2 work. Gotta lab to run, for now.

No comments: