Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Took a Few Days Off, but Now I'm Back

I am happy to be posting again. Had to take a few days off from work. it helped me get centered again. The lab seems to have printer problems today. E-mailed the boss about that. Now it's a wait and see, when the IT people pop in and handle their biz.

Talked to an old friend, who was really a sweetheart. I miss being around her. She's smart and cool, so it's not a waste of time. We talked, and talked, and had fun.

DGA has their meeting today, but I can't leave the lab, as fun as that may seem, esp. when the computers are breaking down on me. LOL. People will be asking for a lab assitant by name!!!!!

Finished my Flash homework today. I also had to submit a topic for web design. I'll be making a web page in Flash for the rest of the month. Forgot when its due.

No comments: