Sunday, October 03, 2004

It's a crazy day. I want to go home.

Walked into work all things were fine, until I missed an e-mail requesting a few things get done. D'oh. Did them, just later than usual. it rained for a few moments, complete with booming thunder. What?

Students holding fome politcal rally, complete with LOUD music and whoops. It looked like a frat party for about five minutes. God, I know this'll look bad.

Lousy other dept tried to steal an account away from us. It was a lowbrow plan. A weak plan. It didn't work. I'll fill that in later.

Got an override for a class I wanted. I'm about to write the professor back. I needed to write down some of the day, since chaos has found me. That sucks royaly.

Last night watch "Return of the Jedi" on DVD. The added effects/scenes weren't terrible, but I prefered the older version. Darth Vader is still the coolest villain around. LOL

Tonight I'm relaxing, and tomorrow moring I will finish the last components of my Flash homework. I hear chapter 11 is a bear to complete. It may take me two whole days. Awww man.

2 comments:

Young Pip said...

Good luck on your Flash homework. I think graphic design is cool stuff. Having finished a 4-year degree in computer information systems and worked in the field for a year, I've discovered that its not particularly fulfilling. If I could do it again, I'd try to study something similar to what you are studying, so I could exercise the creative aspect.

Unknown said...

Graphic design is truly a challenge. Learning the software can be fustrating a lot of the time, but once you get it, you'll be satisfied. I work a boring job too, so I needed to elevate myself. I know art, and design followed.

Thanks for posting.