Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Up To my Eyeballs in Homework

Brought my laptop to class today, so I could finish my homework during my break. To my surprise, none of the outlets would accept my adapter. While working on my homework, my batteries died. I was so shocked. I was desperate, but had to wait to find a decent outlet. That pissed me off. I charged my batteries when I got home. Took a 30 min nap, and got up for work. Ate a cheeseburger in the car. It had too much mustard and ketchup on it. Waited in the lot for about 30 mins (so the meter maid wouldn't give me a freaking ticket (I was told as long as you're in your car, the college doesn't consider you "parked" and the lot isn't free 'til 4:00 PM. Get there early, or get no free parking)

Got to chapter 11 in my Flash book. "ActionScript Basics and Behaviors" is a LONG chapter. It's also pain staking. I have went through a couple of exercises at least twice. I still got a lot to finish. it's getting to an obnoxious state right now. I'll finish the last parts of the chapter tomorrow. I'm tired. This is rough.

Work has been insane. Last night, a couple was having sex in the basement bathrooms. The cleaning lady found them moaning and groaning. She thought the girl was having a rough bowel movement, until she realized there were two people in the damn stall. She said she was done cleaining for the night. I don't blame her. Not what I'd want to walk into. When i saw her this evening, i told her if she felt uncomfortable, she can call Public Saftey. She agreed she'll do that if the occasion happens again. Those bathrooms are insanely nasty. How could they do it in there. Differnt strokes for different folks (literally).

Today and yesterday, the rocks and minerals have been popular items of late. The supplies were limited, so we ran out quickly. One girl asked me, "what was she supposed to do" when i told her the supplies were out. I was like she should know better. have a test, come a week earlier, 'cause the supply can't meet demand. it happens every semester. People are looking at me like I'm supposed to supply them with all they need. The geology dept needs to give us more samples to give to students. This place is insane. It's been noisy as hell this week. I don't like that. I can't concerntrate like I need to. It just becomes sad, and unworthy.

Got some ideas for a new story, in my desire to write. It's on the back burner 'till I get some of work out of the way. Ahh, to be creative, and one being. I need to go to bed soon.

Oh, I talked to the grad school of my choice today. They're liking my GPA. i'm so pleased. I feel good tonight.

Be well.


No comments: