Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It's Like That Now?

I am so tired. As susal, get up, open lab, finish Flas homework. I got fustrated with the "own my own" assignment. It made no sense, or I made no sense of it. I need to rest. that's why me poo brain ain't fuctioning. Other than that it's been pretty much straihgt forward of a day. listening to Toni Braxton this morning. She's ok. I love her music. That's cool.

The lab was empty for a while, but now there is one extra person here to do their work.

It was cold this morning. The past couple of days have been filled with fog in the morning and night. Today was just cold. I should of had a cup of coffie with me this moning. LOL. It was just so intense. Forgot to take my Claritn, and I know that was a big mistake. All I can say is that my sinuses are a bear to deal this. I need to get back into that game. I could place the box in my book bag.

Hopefully when I got to the library, all things will be calm and smooth. We're having a prblem with our students bringing guests to the desk. I asked them to excuse themselves before my supervisor gets involved. it went into one ear, and out the other. It's up to them, wheter they want things the easy way, or the hard way.

When i get home, I'm grabbing a bite to eat, then I'm taking a nap. Then it's to the library.

No comments: