Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's Thursday

I love Thursdays. I live for Thursdays. Why? "cause I get to sleep late on Fridays. LOL. I have extra energy on Thursdays 'cause I know I have all this free time tomorrow. Ususaly I designate Friday as the day to work on my graduate portfolio. I will do that, and some grocery shopping.

Later this month, I need to buy some shoes. I had these current ones too long. They're comfortable, but they gotta go as my daily foot wear. Gotta get some new hats. The ones I have are on the tired side. That means it's time for some new ones.

I have a Flsh project I ned to do this week-end. i also have a Quark project to complete. Hopefully I'll get it all done.

Spent about 7 mins. Outside. It's nice and warm out there. Earlier it was chilly. It's like living in Orlando again. Nice and warm in the sun. Good and freezing at night. LOL At least in the fall/winter times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One day maybe. LOL

Thanks for stopping by Nicole.