Thursday, October 07, 2004

Quark Drama & Other Tales

Of course, I got up, rolled out of bed, and went to my Quark (page layout software) class. Let me start by saying this program is very fustranting, in that getting the nuances down can feel impossible sometimes. Mel didn't come to class today, so i had no one to bounce solutions off. On top of that the Instructor was busy helping other students. Arrrrrgh! Excuse my Charlie Brown moment. This software is my Lucy with a football.

My co-worker saw me looking at bloggs. She was all nosy and shit. I kept it minimal, and didn't explain myself further. She's gonna get up all in the biz, if I let her. I may have to lay low with the entries. I do not like people all in my shit, especially when it doesn't concern them. I'm not writing about her... this time *wink*. LOL

I'm so sleepy, I'm gonna take another five min break outside to get some fresh air. I could fall to sleep at the terminal.

2 comments:

Young Pip said...

Aren't nosy people the worst? You're jus' chillin', minding your business, and people barge all up in your space and start fidgeting with things and asking questions. I have a co-worker who does that sometimes, and it absolutely kills me. My wife has been calling me secretive of late; it seems that the shoe fits, eh?

Unknown said...

Yes it is bothersome, especially when co-workers spread info all over the dept. I'm positive that she already asked a couple of people about "bloggs" about now.

I get the "I'm secertive" comment sometimes, but what can I say. Some things are not open for discussion.

Thanks for posting, Henry.