Saturday, October 02, 2004

I'm still here

I had a restfull week-end that started with Friday. I was tired. Bone tired. I need a week worth of vacation time. I just don't have the energy proper. I'm pleased I'm not at my limits in od'ing things, but damn. I may have to find a way to get some sleep in.

Yesterday was my birthday. I just layed low. I love b-days, but like I said, I'm pooped. I did want to buy a new DVD this week-end, but I paid most of my bills. All the money seemed to come directly from my account like last night. LOL. One account has $23.00, and I'm sure my Earthlink account will take all but two of those dollars. The other account, I'm waiting for them to cash that check, so I'm not touching to much of that, although I should have $60.00 to spend as I please.

I filled my tank, and that cost me $20.00. Man that's heavy.

I have no idea what's for dinner, but I know I have to do something. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: