Sunday, October 10, 2004

Today is OK

Did my best to be up on time, which I was. Got to the library with ten mins to spare. I'm pleased with that. I am not pleased with the sinus pressure I've been feeling of late. My head hurts like crazy. I don't want the pain. Whne does my relief come in? I'm being a big baby, of course, so I suppose the time will fly.

My brother mentioned how he hates working on Sundays, but I've done it so long. it's a standard. It's not as busy, sometimes more annoying than not, and I feel a little worn down due to my busy scheldue.

I feel like I want to go home though. I'm requesting a couple days off today. Why not, I'm going to need it. I do have the hours to use, so it's not all that terrible.

2 comments:

Young Pip said...

Where do you call home?

Unknown said...

I wasn't at home but work. I wanted to leave and go home and rest. Home is Charleston, SC, until I feel the need to leave.