Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Love Songs

I burned a cd, which was filled with love songs. It was the first active test of my dvd burner. My fist cd was of some of my favorite love songs. What I didn't know was that I didn't put enough songs on the cd. The CD didn't have a good "flow" either. I found this out after more exprermentation with burning. So I redid the CD with more songs, and adjusted the order. This is the song list:

*Hold Me: Sheila E
*Dreamin: Vanessa Williams
*Baby Don't Cry: Lalah Hathaway
*We Belong Together: Mariah Carey
*Sign Your Name: Terrance Trent D'arby
*Stranger In My House: Tamia
*It's Alright Now: Rahsaan Patterson
*Whip Appeal: Babyface
*Come Over: Faith Evans
*A Good Man: A Few Good Men
*Say Yes: Floetry
*Do Me Baby: Prince
*Anytime: Brian McKnight
*Last Night: Az Yet
*There's No Me Without You: Toni Braxton
*Where Will You Go: Babyface


I like this order. I'm ready for more CD's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll send you a link for some unreleased or little known Sheila E. Tracks. :-)

Beatty said...

The last two nights I've found some really old school 70's soul songs. Songs they don't even play on the stations that are suppose to be playing old school music. Most of the songs are from people who were one hit wonders but that one hit was really big. Some of them had maybe 2 or 3 hits. Been so long since I had heard many of those songs! I'm loving it! Brings back alot of memories.