Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tax Time

Ugh! I'm feeling sick already. Time to grab the W-2's and start weeping as I plug the info in, and see what I put into the sytem of taxes stay right where it was before (outta my hands).

Where does that money go? Who gets it? Who spends it? On what? Why the hell does someone who doesn't make that much money get taxed so hard? This is a nasty, vicious cycle. I know I have to give, and do, but sometimes I feel like there is a LOT of taking. Do people think I am made of money? My appartment still needs furnishing. I want to do this without the use of credit!!!

I had to get that off my chest. I'm gonna get me job that pays me enough money that my taxes won't eat me alive. A LEGAL job.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know the feeling. I cringed this year when i did my returns.