Monday, February 20, 2006

Mmmmm...Cheesecake!

Desert is strawberry swirl cheesecake. I didn't make it, it was store bought, but I can't disagree with the results...

Feels nice to produce my own dinner than to buy out. That slice would have no doubt cost me two dollars. Three slices could buy me a whole cake. LOL Remember those old word problems in math classes (how much more slices would Stacy have if he bought the whole cake)?

I want fried chicken next. It's never as good as Mom's. Its the next best thing though.

2 comments:

(SR71)Atomica said...

Buddy, I tell you what, I can relate to what you are saying about the cost of cheesecake, I prepared two no-bake pumpkin cheesecakes for Christmas dinner, one for my mother, one for my cousin and her family, for the two Christmas dinners I attended that day...
Myself I just baked some chicken after marinating in a Jack Daniels Brand Mesquite Seasoning pouch, great job that Heinz did in putting that together...and have just enjoyed a piece of that leftover chicken and might enjoy another...

Unknown said...

Atomica,

Hey, thanks for visiting. You are good if made two cheesecakes. The no-bakes are great.

Chicken sounds good. I should have bought some to cook. I have to come up with something this week-end. Chicken still sounds good.