Friday, February 10, 2006

Thinking Aloud

You know, last month was all about job drama. I'm thinking that needs changing. Its all about my college career, which has been bumped to the side a lot. Its time to place the focus back where it belongs.

My mom may visit tomorrow. So little time to fix the place up. LOL Betta get it done.

Was in a purple mood today. Lots of Prince music today. I felt good about that. My iPod crashed. It stopped playing in the middel of a Cree Summer song.

I may need to update the software. I have tomorrow to work on that.

Playing "Signs" by Beyonce. That's my summer song. Brings back some late night memories driving home from work.

2 comments:

(SR71)Atomica said...

I can relate to your comments about Prince, I have been blasting Amerie's CD Touch and the Crazy Frog CD Crazy hits (this includes the dance hit Axel F, the cover of the Harold Faltermeyer classic from Beverly Hills Cop) in the CD stereo in my '98 Monte Carlo myself.
BTW, just blogged this place. Great work.

Unknown said...

Touch is a great cd. I'm into Mary J Blige this week. I love her new song.