Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Poochie-Love


This Picture is of my brother Sean's dog (he gave her away). Her name was Sapphire, but I told my bro that name was without pizzaz. I redubbed her Poochie-Love. Yeah, the name was sooo ghetto, but it had some oomph. Poochie was a hyper little pup (she grew within a matter of weeks). She wouldn't keep still and my cat hated her.

She loved to play and when I walked her she tried to wrap me with the chain. We never made it out of the driveway. LOL I took this picture. She has a pretty coat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dog, but I remember that situation and how did I know your brother wasn't committed to that dog. Poor thing. I had a cousin who was same way with his roc mix. I'm not even a dog lover but somehow while I was there the dog and I bonded.

Unknown said...

I felt sorry for her. She was a cute dog. She needed a lot of attention. I don't think my brother even thought long term about her. Poochie is a roc mix. My brother gave her back saying he wanted a pure bread. Y'know it's funny, he had money for Poochie's vet bills, yet he's always broke. LOL

Beatty said...

I kind of like the name Sapphire! :o) Poor baby! She is cute! I hope she found a good loving home.

Unknown said...

I hope so too. She deserves that.