Sunday, February 12, 2006

Overtime

Did four hours at work today. What happened was that someone resigned (gave two weeks notice and all). The admin forgot her schedule, and was missing someone for the whole day. I subbed in for like four hours. It felt good to dip in then out after four hours. I did do work. I faxed all the necessary papers, emailed some officials proper, and checked out books as needed. I could not do a full eight hours because I had a project I needed to work on.

I noticed a phantom cleaned my desk. Was it too junky? More or less unorganized. I am sure it was harassing someone. LOL

Oh, worked on my project. Its nearly done. Will add the icing on tomorrow. Also wrote out some essays for my class. Will respond to those tomorrow. I wanted it to have some marinating time, and be in my head. Had too much Starbucks today. I am wide awake. I got another hour and a half in m awake.

No comments: