Saturday, February 11, 2006

My Artwork



I did this a while ago. Because I took the pix with my sorry poor ass resolution camera phone, I Photoshopped it.

When I first started in college, people thought I was wasting my time with in art classes. I never had faith in my work. In fact, the best compliment my professor paid me when over my head. He said that my style didn't fit any category of art. I was different from all the other students who came through the program. It took me a while to figure out I had a unique voice.

Yeah I need to get back into the artwork.

4 comments:

Trina Slade-Burks said...

Very cool.

Unknown said...

Thanks Trina. :-)

(SR71)Atomica said...

Hey man, those are GREAT pics! :-)

You keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Thanks. I am now starting to get back into drawing. Bought some supplies last week-end.