Monday, May 08, 2006

Blah Day

I have a splitting headache. I think I am having a caffeine withdrawal. No lattes for days on end. Now my head hurts. I don’t even have any cola in my house to calm my nerves. Its been water, Sprite, or Kool-Aid.

Such is life I promised myself that I would limit my spending, and I did. I never thought it would hurt me this way though.

For lunch I had more meatloaf and some steamed vegetables.

Worked on my collaboration with my friend. I got the first draft of the script out. She should look it over in a couple of days and get back to me with feedback.

Stayed up late last night. Don’t know what that was. I know I should have been out of energy and ready to sleep, instead I was bright eyed and bushy tailed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems like I pay for coffee with cash or pain. I will make a cup for myself at home, and hope that calms my head.