Friday, May 19, 2006

Low Profile?

I am going to be doing some more writing, so I am supposed to do less emailing this week-end. I am starving also. I want some chinese. Maybe Generals Tso's chicken or stir fry. Maybe I shoud simply cook me a meal.

Pest control did the spray in the kitchen today. It has that awful smell now that burns my nose. LOL. I need to stay outta the kitchen for a while. No cooking for me today. ROFL

I gotta clean my bedroom. The place is a mess. Let me get to business.

5 comments:

Beatty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beatty said...

I remember we rented and they did pest control, it's the worst smell. But hey, it's better then having bugs or something else. :o)

Beatty said...

Sorry, didn't mean to post that twice. It wouldn't take for some reason I had to keep reposting it.

Unknown said...

LOL I hear that. I am grateful. I hate bugs.

Beatty said...

Me too! lol :o)