Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Potential Is Hidden Or Unnoticed

I kept wondering why I wasn’t on point with a few things, and then I realized I was busy. I created some new songs, and the jazz tune is bugging me like mad, because its missing a piece to it. Damn puzzle. I love a good challenge. I created two additional songs. One of them, I want to remix, like I was R. Kelly or something (minus the bad rep with under aged chicks-Don’t call me a damn “pied piper” of anything). This brings my total to 7 songs, 5 finished.

Research has pulled me to a new angle. I began looking up comedies, and farces. Expect something eclectic and offbeat from my mind. I see the human condition as my playground as far as topic. I seem to be breaking through my own doubts (progress is a true Godsend).

Came up with ideas for other novels. I don’t know if they are short stories or novellas, or what. I know they need to be put to paper.

Have my first comic book collaboration with a friend/classmate. She’s in sequential art, me, graphic design. We’re going to do something that’s along the lines of my thoughts: dark, moody, and on the scary side. I am so a Vertigo-minded writer, when I need be.

Working on a comedy-based hero story as well. If I can create a solid proposal, I can look for more collaborators.

No comments: