Thursday, May 18, 2006

I’m Still Breathing

Writing’s crazy. I have an outpour of thoughts I was blessed to type; however, I need to edit the typing. It’s a crazy, mixed up experience that has me going to a destination unknown. I love the progression I am making.

Finished a second draft of a script for my short story for a comic book. I think we have our own unique, creative property. The story itself is dark, but humorous. My collaborator/artist pal gave me a cool compliment. She said it reads like a good Vertigo comic. I am so on cloud nine from that compliment.

I have a new script to work on. It’s a sci-fi adventure series I hope to type sometime this weekend. I hand wrote 13 pages of the story. I also rewrote some of the dialogue. I need to get to type it. It can become a full first draft for chapter one. It’s got four parts. I hope it l get it done soon.

I need to list my ideas as well. Put them on a schedule.

No comments: