Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Should Go To Bed, But...

I am wide awake. I love staying up late. Gonna pop in a DVD and drift off to La La Land soon.

Remember when I wrote that I was on a new chapter on my novel, I keep finding myself going back to chapter one. Why? I need a feed from the first chapter. I also need a title. This is most vexing. Stories don't have their roots until I can have a good title, because the working title doesn't do shit for me.

Work was a bland day with pros and cons. Supervisor made more changes. I asked about them, and I hate them. He's not a bad guy, but I don't like the changes.

I want to get something new to read this week-end. Maybe I should stop at barnes and noble and pick up some fun magazines. I need something good!!!

I could hunker down and get a subscription to Lynda.com like I said I would and start reading the tutroials on software like I outta. I want to make a new website for myself.

No comments: