Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Busy…In A Good Way

Wow, I didn’t expect my writing to blossom in the way it has. It’s been a pleasant, thrilling ride. I am very thankful to have my creativity working for me. It is one of my strongest assets.

I am, as last post stated, collaborating. While working with my friend, I decided to work on a script I held off on. I hand wrote 13 pages, but left it alone, thinking I didn’t have any direction. Now I tell myself, “just type out a few pages, and see how I can adjust and correct the draft.” I am very excited about this prospect.
The novel is still going. I am still writing it. I love building one the characters and situations. Is shaping up to have many gothic horror elements that I did not anticipate. I love this direction.

I have another short story I need to shape up, because when I reread it, I was into it like, “I wrote this?” LOL It’s a college story about living, falling in love, and having a friend who is a campus ho. I have got to complete this.

I have at least four more short stories that need my attention, and one story that keeps expanding itself. Don’t ask. All I can tell you there is more to the story and its not short, but involved. Call it a story centers on fine arts and a possible relationship.

I have some new ideas. Mainly some spanking new titles. If I have a title, I have a story. These will be placed on the backburner for the moment.

There are more ideas, but these are relegated to “hold.” I will likely scribble notes in my notepad. I am very excited. Soon I hope to write I got published!!! I want that six figure book deal. ROFL

P.S. My blog is something I LOVE writing. I hope to keep it going. Its my best non-fiction work.

No comments: