Friday, July 28, 2006

A Brother Mellows Out

Today is a great day to be off work. LOL. I spent most of the time surfing the web looking up silly stuff, and not putting much thought into things. Spent some of time at online stores looking at things I can’t afford, now. I do want to buy some new clothes. I need some more khakis for work, a new pair of shoes and tennis would be nice. Looked at new DVD releases as well. It was all window-shopping. I don’t have a dime to purchase it with. LOL

I did visit a couple of forums. My friend Trina has a great forum African-Americans Understanding the Arts (see the links section). It’s a great laid-back forum. Understanding rocks on the mellow side.

Promised myself to get to writing. If I do five pages for chapter three I will be happy. If I get five pages for some other items, and ideas for short stories (non-comics) down on paper, I would be pleased as well.

Came up with some bizarre concepts that I put on paper, but I feel like I may overload myself. Right now I have concepts that I love, but then I have a novel to work on, and a script to keep plugging away at.

I have a short story to look over and critique for a good friend. I am sure she’s waiting for some feedback. I believe I will work on it for sure tomorrow evening. I have no immediate plans, and sit for a spell and read it.

I have an essay to finish, and more ides to type out, but now my blog post is done for the day.

No comments: