Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Page Inked and Toned


Cari finished a page from our collaboration, and I am very happy to post it. I saw the pencils for the page, but Cari had to ink, tone and letter it before I could show anything. It was worth the wait. I love this page.

I am all excited. The story has come to life with ultra cool artwork. Our next step it to get published, as I am positive we can achieve.

The link below is for the first image I posted from Cari's sketchetbook.

http://heystacy.blogspot.com/2006/06/teaser-art.html

5 comments:

Beatty said...

I'm not into reading comics, but that looks cool! Congratulations! :o)

So who did the artwork now?

Unknown said...

Beatty,

The artist is Cari Stevenson. She's a fantastic artist. We're both excited about getting our material published. Thanks for the support. :-)

Unknown said...

Dorian,

Thanks for posting. I made the change in the link. Thanks for reminding me.

I did start a thread at YABS with positive results. Cari is taking the work to Comicon in San Diego. We have an editor who is already interested. The editor has read the script and wanted to see a drawn page.

I want to post more pages, but its a process. This is the closest I have ever been published before. I am all excited!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dorian. Cari is a sequential art major at SCAD. I hired her to work at the library. We started talking about comics. Next thing we know, we're collaborating. I tell her she's going to be snatched up by any good publisher someday. I am positive of her talents.

I hope the same can be said abouyt me. Cari likes my writing. :-)

Unknown said...

Dorian,

Meant to post this earleir. Sometimes I'm all scatterbrained. That's me sometimes. LOL I was more than happy to update your link. I need to vist your place more often