Saturday, July 15, 2006

Who's Cell # Is This?

If there is anything I have ever been naive about, it would be my cell phone. For no uncertain reason should I leave it down without watching it, it seems a lady will open it up and look through it. Curiosity I guess. However, its a trend I have noticed more than casual. Whenever I leave it ungarded, it will be opened, and all info will be browsed.

I have to laugh about it, becuase I put the phone down, also, there's nothing in there I'm ashamed of. A friend confessed that one time she already saw some of the picutres I was going to show her. She picked up my cell while I was preoccupied with other activities. One friend asked to see the phone, as it was a nice model. She immediately went to the contacts section and took mental pictures of every name on my list. It was in her eyes, as she slowly browsed each number, and read each name. Her lips moved while she read. Her name was on the list at the top.

For the record, no lady has ever questioned me about any number or picture in my cell. Quite frankly nobody has the right to ask. I am not in a commited relationship, nor am I about to expain myself in that fashion. I do beleive that action speaks louder than words, and I beleive that I am being told, "I would like to trust you, but I really don't trust you." Perhaps, "I want to know more about you than you let on." LOL The humor being that I don't think if a lady had her cell phone on the table, I would pick it up without asking. I am naive. It doesn't matter no harm done.

My phone has been peaked at a few more times. Its always funny. Now its up to me, to place my phone in a more secure area, like on my hip. That's what the belt clip is for.

No comments: