Friday, July 14, 2006

We Have Synergy!!!

Cari finally sat down to read the script for the first issue of our planed limited series (The 8-page story is already done and submitted). I was very nervous. Maybe she wouldn't like it. She said once she started reading she wanted to finish the story and was very happy with the results. OMG!!! I kept my fist (and most important) reader happy!!! Needless to say, when your collaborator is pleased with the work, then the project has synergy. She is very excited about drawing my story!!!! :-)

I am going to make several grammatical and some dialogue changes to the script, but we have a great starting point for issue one. Now I have five more scripts to write (our goal is six issues-if we do graphic novels we may go for twelve issues worth, which is two volumes). I am sure I can handle that (at least issue two) this week-end. I won't be too busy.

No comments: