Sunday, July 23, 2006

Writing Fool VI

I was so happy, I almost didn't post anything. I have to write though. Writing is good. Writing produces thoughts. I'm on cloud nine after my last post. Why push that post down!!!!! I am still feeling an emotional high from that news. Cari and I will meet up and discuss details. :-)

As far as the mini series goes, I will write out some more scenes that i can see in my head, and what elese I have thought of. I got all these ideas I need to write down. I did have some keen ideas and scenes and I so LOVE that. Working mind and all. Will write those dowen shortly.

Called my brothers to discuss the work drama/stress. I got some good advice. Yay!!! Siblings rock. I feel better now.

Made hamburgers for this week. I was going to make chicken breasts, but I still have chicken alfredo to contend with, and that means finishing up the alfredo first. I need to fill my tank, as I am a quarters of a tank. I don't like that. :-(

4 comments:

Beatty said...

So you're writing something for a TV mini series also? Looks like Savannah was a good move for you! :o)

Unknown said...

Actually Beatty, the mini series is a comic book. The terminology does throw people off. A comic book can be ongoing, mini, or maxi series. Sorry if that was misleading. Comics require scenes I need to make sure the artis understands or the story will go astray. A tv series would be nice. I fantasize about that. LOL

Beatty said...

Oh ok! My bad! LOL Now I feel dumb saying that! :/ Oh well.

Unknown said...

Don't feel dumb. I really am excited about writing in general. There is absolutely no harm done.

Savannah has been great. For better or worse I'm sticking by my decision to move from Charleston. It's paying off every day for the better.

Psoitive thinking brings fourth positive energy. :-)