Monday, July 03, 2006

Moody Monday

So I woke up moody. It happens to me. Such is life. I get over the small stuff. made an effort to have three bottles of water to counter all the sweet tea I drunk yesterday. Yesterday was rather lazy at work. it was slow. I thank God for this boring moment, because come fall quarter, I will be blasted with non stop people. I am feeling a bit funky, as in I feel like I am in a rut. I will have to meditate on this. Usually a rut for me is a sign of change or need of change. I welcome the new change.

I am becomming more ambitious, seeing past my academics. What do I want, and how am I going to get what I want out of life? I need answers to these questions. This means what I know, which is that I am more than what I am going through. I am not happy with my academic status, nor am I satified with the hoops grad schools are trying to take me through. Its time to grab the bull by the horns, and take total control of my living, learning, and earning (learnd that working at Disneyworld-go figure, life has a fantastic way of teaching me experiences)

No comments: