Friday, July 14, 2006

One Ring To Ruin Me

I keep telling myself to get my things together at least an hour before leaving for work. I was shocked today when I realized I wasn't weaing my college ring. My first thought is I took it off (whenI went to the restroom). I put my hands in my pocet , only to find it empty!!!

I calmed my nerves and went to the restroom thinking I may have left it there by accident. It wasn't there. Maybe, I thought I left it in my car. It wasn't there either. I was getting a little worried. maybe I left it homne on my nightstand. I got home it wasn't their either. Dammit. I thought I lost my ring.

I took apart my bookbag, and found my lost headphones (Boy do I feel stupid about the headphones-they were with me the whole time I needed them.

Remember how I do things at the last minute. My ring was in the bathroom, I left it there while rushing to get ready. Lesson learned.

2 comments:

jammy411 said...

haha. those sort of things always happen to me. thanks for returning the favour. i've already flagged your blog. remember: at least one person is reading your blog!

jammy411 said...

oops, i said flag. i meant bookmark.