Thursday, July 13, 2006

Growth

I took a break from classes, it what can only be described as I needed to break from classes or work, or my mind would break. I didn’t need that. To my embarrassment my grades suffered as I adapted to all the changes I was going through. I went form a really pressure cooker of a job (Verizon Wireless) to a job that was less pressure, but so in the drama. I also moved from my family who I have been around all life long. The price for independence is high. It was so worth it thought. Its taught me that I need to adapt and grow. The changes can’t overwhelm me!

Now, I am so ready to reclaim what I felt was denied me, and that is complete and utter control of my life. It took me a while to realize that I need to prioritize. I need to say what I want. I make ALL the decisions regarding my life. From now on I need to be proactive.

1 comment: