Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2/27/07

Felt so blah this morning. Sorting out some things before I go back to classes (UGH). Sometimes talking with some people is like walking into a wall. Maybe I’m not asking the right questions.

Decided to put some of my energy into a new script. I came up with something that starts as a silly story, but has some complex overtones and undercurrents. It did allow me to see a way to “fix” a cast list for my current project. I got seven pages done. I may work on a few more.

I need to drink more water. Last night I had 48 oz. I am sure I can do 72 oz. Why? To flush out all the effects of the sugar and caffeine I ingest so easily. I need a balance, and I can’t concentrate when I’m too amped off of coffee, chocolate, and/or tea. What can I say, no writing is a bad day for me. My joy leaves me. Even if the day is dull, I at least have something to fall back onto.

I have fallen in love with En Vogue’s “Love U Crazay” from their Masterpiece Theater CD. I want to hear it all the time. No, I am not in love. The song has a vibe I’m feeling.

No comments: