Saturday, February 17, 2007

Call It a Night

I don’t want to write today at all. It’s been a trying day, and I have gone from being calm to being upset through a series of ups and downs that is called my life. I digress. I wont give into despair. I pray for the silver lining, and I don’t give up. I have to say, this day drained me, and I felt stress coming. Now I’m on the laid back side.

Decided to hold off on the typing of fiction today. I will give it a crack tomorrow, with a vengeance. Somewhere between there I will peep a movie or two. I want to put my feet up, relax and call it a night. I don’t want to get up early tomorrow. I am cooking, as I need a good meal.

1 comment:

Beatty said...

Hey Stacy, you may want to check out the recent bulletin I posted at Myspace or my recent blog here at Blogger or over at Myspace about a DVD and a book called The Secret. It may help you through some difficult times. I'm going to be buying both the DVD and the book.