Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Writing IV

Working on Chapter two. Trying to figure out what to do with the two pages. Maybe I can expand a page or two. Otherwise I will have to make new scenes. Would rather expand than make a new scene. I think what I have is now good. There's no need to break the flow.

***BRAINSTORM: I have the perfect solutions. The first is so gonna be a slash page, and the second, I will expand a character's actions. The reader will see that character progress from bad off, to worse. I worry about her fate. Characters are getting emotionally complex and unpredictable on me. You have to love this process because its taking me through some motions. I got a lot of work to do tonight.

Have the first eight pages of chapter three to reformat. I don't have much to change with them other than a few names, and a possibly a little more detail to the action. Chapter three has two of my favorite scenes in the story. All I can think of, as I read it back tonight, is how I potent the actions and reactions of the characters are. I need to be sure the reader is getting what I know will happen.

i can say that the changes I made in chapter two will affect later chapters. Not major changes, but I have been made aware of some story issues through re-reading.

No comments: