Thursday, February 22, 2007

Getting Up When I'm Down

I have been feeling blue, and I feel I hit the bottom. All I will say on this subject is that after a series of woes and setback, I have felt as if the universe had a vendetta against me. Sometimes it weighs like a ton of bricks on my head. My stomach gets in knots, and worse I had a killer migraine, complete with nausea, and sensitivity to light. If all I'm going to do at the bottom is feel miserable, well, I need to get up from under. Well, a little misery is more than a handful. There is no happiness when I am sufferening. Sometimes I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, I say "never give into that feeling of misery." Yes I feel so bad, but I know I will get over all that ails me. I belive in myself, my talents, my heart and soul. I have passions, I have ideas. I know I can achieve greatness. That power is within me.

I'm not perfect either. No one is perfect. There are no miracle or instant cures for me to take and feel better. There is only hard work, dedication, love and support. I can't fail now, because I have all the tools God has given me available. Maybe I was meant to taste the blues, and get so low, because I'm about to get back up, and work at being strong and postive. I will become a successful author/artist. I will help nurture others' talents. We will all manage our upsets, because I know there are greater goals in life.

Just what obstacles are holding me back in life? What is keeping me from my dreams? It's time to map out some plans, chart some goals, and be happy with life, insted of fighting with life all the time.

Expect some exciting thoughts and ideas from me.

2 comments:

Beatty said...

Take a note from the last thing you said, stop fighting life and be happy with the life around you. Look for the joys in what's around you. Most of us look at the negatives and overlook the joys. I'm quilty of this myself but am learning to change my thinking. :o)

I think once you start seeing the joys around you, everything else will fall into place.

Unknown said...

True words Beatty. Thanks for reminding me. :-)