Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Awful Eyeful

Today, when putting my contacts in, I accedently dropped one lens down the drain. Talk about upset! Let me back up a little. Too often I was not taking them out, and that was wrong. I would fall asleep without remembering to walk to the bathroom and simply taking them out. You can say I got too comfprtable with having them in my eyes. Now I have made mysef take them out before bed. That is so not me. Well that's where I arrive at this post. I am so pissed. I am getting over that.

Made BBQ ribs. It was a multi-day process I did not care for. I marinated the meat for two days, then I par-boiled them yesterday. Didn't get up early enough, so I broiled them today. I let them cool, then put in the fridge for the night. All i can say is I am going to eat good for the next few days. The steaks I marinated are delcious. I still have another peice to cap off tomorrow for dinner.

Came up with some new concepts for stories. Someone told me one of the ideas was too dark, but my line of thinking is that its supposed to be dark. One of my HS teachers once thought I weould write horro novels (wondere what happen to her). She thought I had the personality type for horror. Reserved personailty, and kind. She noted that hooror writers were more meek than dynamic in personality. I like dark fantasy novels. Read enough of Anne Rice's novels to enjoy the mood and feeling. Sometimes I feel dark, but I am a man of color, so I am always dark. ;-)

I need some new topics to work on. I'll explain in a seperate entry. I'ts just that deep.

No comments: