Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Writing IX

Working on revising chapter five now. Was very excited. Reread chapter four, and I am loving it. Hope to get three pages done before work. On my break I can do at least four pages uninterrupted. Eager to revise the proposal now, and I am more than pleased I decided to revise my work before making submitting. At this rate I may be done at the end of the week with the reformatting and revisions. it's bot exciting and sad, as I have placed much time into working with this material. It will do me good to move on from it. When I submit it, the real and nervousness can begin. ROFLMAO!

I will start a new (mini) series then.


UPDATE: I went to check the pages I revised last night. I did five pages before I went to bed. I can do more if I put my mind to it.

No comments: