Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gotta Work On Me

I'm feeling mellow, and I am looking to make an active change in my life. Sadly, sometimes I feel like I have not taken enough control of my life to maintain my status quo. Needless to say the time to get off my duff and get shit done is now, not an hour later, not when I get home, but now, as I write this entry. I want to be free of all the bull shit and make positive choices with positive results, and yield greater slices of the pie. This is not for gluttony's sake, but I'd like to be able to do more than get by. My mind has such a ghetto to it. I feel like sometime I move too slow, when I could be that tiger making that leap.

The questions remain:
  • What do I, Stacy R. Haynes want out of life and for my life?
  • How will I achieve my goals?
  • Where do I want to be now, and in the future?
  • Just how do I define myself, and how do I want to be perceived by myself and others?
  • Why do i think I can't have fun and be serious?
I can be all that I dream of, but I have to want it. Ain't nobody's gonna take control for me, so I have to get in there and strike while the iron's in the fire. There is no turning back.

No comments: