Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This Is Why I Rock

Contemporary Art--Final Grade: A

Oh Yeah!


This gives me an afterglow. I need a smoke, and to bask in the success. My ambitious late night paper writing was so worth the struggle. I was so worried about the citation. BTW I rocked my presentation. I knew I could, with the right amount of research and TLC.

Next class will be, intro to writing for stage and screen (preliminary course). Lets see if a brother can turn this class out, because if he can't, he wasn't trying. If a brother ain't trying, then he needs to get out of the game. Let me let you know, I want my master's degree. I'm gonna have it, so you may expect my resume to have MFA in my education slot loud and proud.
Let me add that personal victories are so sweet. Sweeter than wine. More intoxicating than the buzz wine gives. Richer than the ripest grapes pluck from the great vines. Personal victories makes all the struggle and worrying worth going through. Imagine how deflating it is to commit to something, and watch it slip through your hands. That's a bitter pill to swallow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how you do it Stacy! You go BOY!!!!! Do your thing! I'm so proud of you. Handle your business.

Unknown said...

LOL Oh yeah! :-)