Monday, August 13, 2007

My Lesson From Long, Long Ago

One summer night, I took a nice hot bath. I was so relaxed when I got out of the tub. I felt so good. I dried off, and went to bed. Woke up the next day feeling good. Went to work the next day, and all was fine until I smelled some funk. I was like, "damn, who's all stink at work?" Well I was the funky one. In all my relaxing I did not put on any deodorant. A simple car ride to work in the hot sun made me stinky. I ruined my good bath. Nonetheless Inside the building was freezing so I wore my fleece all afternoon.

The moral of my story: Take a shower and don't relax.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why am I busting my sides laughing?
I should feel bad, even sorry that you had to endure that but it is hella funny!

I'm sorry Stacy:(

LOL

Unknown said...

I think its funny as well. I got over my shame on this one, or I would have never posted it.

I pray I don't make that mistake again. LOL

Thanks for responding.

Anonymous said...

Let me play the mother hen here. I always keep a spare deoderant stick in my drawer, just in case. Not a bad idea, no?

Unknown said...

Great idea. I need an "emergency kit" for my drawer. LOL Everytime I remember, its after I have left the store. :-(