Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tired...

I think I've reached my burn out point. That is to say I have reached a point where I am so tired that I could go home now, get into bed, and fall asleep when my head hits the pillow. That's a rare feat for me, but I think its doable tonight.

I have been working six days a week, and I really ready to pull back on that. No matter how much the "team needs" I can't do it, and a friend has a wedding coming up soon. I don't want to look like ragged death at her wedding. Lord, it would look like a zombie made it to the party. Class is going well, but I really need a day to not do anything. No emails, no bill paying, Just a movie or two, that may watch me more than I watch them.

Tomorrow I have to do all my errands, and go to the grocery store, and cook (I am so using the crock pot tomorrow). I wanted to buy a new phone, as its time to upgrade. Tonight I'm so drained and a migraine has come along.

Enough indulging in the pain. I will mellow out for the rest of the night, then close up shop, and I am going HOME to rest.

No comments: