Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Brief not Briefs

No I'm not typing in my undies or talking about undies for that matter.  Typing this as I listen to Faith Evans' "Reasons,"which is my favorite song by her. Can listen to it all day.    Working on some longer writing pieces this week and it's getting the majority of my time.  Not cooking today, but I may marinate some spareribs today if they thawed out.  Will par boil them tomorrow if I do the marinade today. 

I have a series of short posts I'm calling The January Sessions, which are writings I didn't post for whatever reason.  Look out for them real soon.  As I said, I'm a little busy and I need to get some stuff done, like now.  

P.S. Put in an application for an office manager position and hope something comes from it.  Till then, all one needs to do is keep it moving.       

No comments: