Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Didn't Mean To Turn You On

For those in the know the song "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On" was recored by R&B star Cherelle in the 80s.  It was later covered by Robert Palmer, and I love hearing both versions of the song.  The song happens to be on my playlist at the moment.

Today the water was cut off by by the apt complex so that a pipe could be fixed.  That was supposed to happen at 9:30 Am but instead happened at 12:00 right after I fixed myself an omelette and nibbled on it.  Was ready to wash dishes and knew better. I have some saved water but would prefer to only use it if the need arises.

Speaking of Cherelle, "Saturday Love" just came on.  Love this song.  Ah memories of youth flow through my mind. When did I get old? Don't answer that. All things must change and my time came and went.  In the mind to write something and the blogs posts are merely the appetizer for the warm-up writing, and I need to go read some stuff for friends that I didn't get done cause I'm a slacker sometimes, and I never seem to get myself together like I used to.  Gotta change this outlook, cause I'm more than capable of handling things.

No comments: