Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Where Is This Day Taking Me?

It's one of those days when I woke up and I can't get myself together. The plumbing is still being worked on the adjacent apartment, and the noise cannot be ignored by any stretch of the imagination.  It contributes to my disorientation.

Will eventually scour the internet for some new jobs and write some more.  Yesterday I tried coffee after months of not using it.  I had a sharp headache afterwards which made me rethink drinking coffee again.  It's back to drinking hot tea for me, which produces no headaches.

Need to get cracking on laying out ideas and stories, doing my writing exercises so that I can get back to being focused.  Will dig up some old essays to see where I'm going with a current idea.  I feel a bit aimless, but I did wake up sleepy and unfocused.  Best to start with today and see where it leads me to.

No comments: