Saturday, March 10, 2012

Clean, Clean, Clean

For the last couple of days I decided I did not like the way my apartment looked, and decided to do something about it. I felt mighty blue for the past few months and it reflected in my chaotic surroundings.  While it doesn't matter that it got mess, it does matter to me that it not stay this way. I decided I should do this one spot at a time and organize the area.  yesterday was the coffee and end tables along with the couch.  Today was my chair, ottoman, dinner table and TV stand/area.  Tomorrow will be the open area near the dining room.  Right now it's not so open, but filled with junk.  Gonna tackle it with gusto.  Soon the entire are will be cleaned, and looking great.

It's nice to see areas so clean and functional.  No walking over items or stumbling. Maybe this is reflective of my life, moving on up towards better things. God only knows.

The next debate will be whether to tackle the bedroom first or kitchen.  So long as I get ride of the excess junk, and keep the essentials.

P.S. I need to replace one of my dining chairs, but at the moment I'm not with the money to do so. :(   Time will improve this situation as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a firm believer in fixing old things. Perhaps you can fix that chair and save some money :)
Cheers!
Mark Anthony