Monday, March 26, 2012

Lazy Monday Morning

Today started with me waking early and not wanting to get out of bed.  I did everything I could to stay asleep.  needless to say none of it worked.  My mind was alert.  What did I do to remedy this?  I played on my cell phone. Checked emails for any potential job responses, and looked on Twitter and Facebook, then check news. I might as well get out of bed, and see what I can do to start this day.  Writing's starting today with this post.  I feel that it's good to work on something as simple as a blog post.

I didn't do much of any writing yesterday besides blog posts, and I wish I put more time into working on projects.  The least I could have done is read something.  I did watch Breakout Kings, which seems to be my current Sunday show.  Game of Thrones starts next week Sunday, so I know there are two shows I will keep up with.

Did managed in my time yesterday to complete an application for a position of office manager.  I'm hoping for the best.

No comments: