Friday, March 02, 2012

Late Night Dinner is Better Than No Dinner

Last night I completed a pot of spaghetti that was more than good. It was delicious, and I am happy that I decided to cook.   For the sauce I used garlic, onions, mushrooms, salt, fresh cracked pepper, bay leaf, Italian seasonings, oregano, parsley, crushed rosemary, basil, ground  chuck, and Italian sausage (hot).  Yeah, I seasoned it well.  

I started more than late cooking, and my meal was done by 10:00 PM. I wanted to loaf and not be bothered with the activities of the day such as preparing a meal. In spite of my desire to loaf, I promised myself that I would make a meal as opposed to going to get fast food. Cooking was worth the time, in this instance. Now I had a meal that I can enjoy and relax. I don't have to cook today, and I don't have to buy fast food. I saved me some money.

No comments: